Palcam is committed to continuous improvement for better customer satisfaction. Our management team works with our Quality Management System as a tool to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are both defined and met as well as defining sound financial objectives allowing for continued growth.
- Managing Fiscal Health
- Understanding and Meeting Customer Requirements
- Education, Train, and Motivate our employees and suppliers to support our business objectives.
Palcam uses the management review process to monitor and continuously improve its performance to meet its quality objectives, customer satisfaction, delivery performance as well as meeting the expectations of its stakeholders. We are committed to using and maintaining our Quality Management System that fully complies with the requirements of both ISO 9000:2015 and AS9100D.
Palcam is committed to educate and train its employees to meet their job requirements, as well as continuous skills development. We ensure we effectively communicate our goals and objectives so all employees are aligned and participate in meeting our goals.
Nurturing an environment that promotes teamwork and creativity, empowering all employees to actively contribute to the development of the systems that affect the quality of work produced and the services we deliver.
Scope and Exclusions
Palcam provides precision machined components to the automotive, aerospace, medical, energy, communications, and industrial industries. Palcam Quality Management System covers all activities at our Newmarket, Ontario facility. Our systems cover activities related to Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality services in areas covering prototyping, tooling, as well as production component manufacturing. Palcam Quality Management System is designed to comply with the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D standards.
Our Quality Management Standards excludes product design (8.3), as Palcam builds to prints and or data provided by the customer, and post delivery support (188.8.131.52) Palcam does not provide services to products after the sale of the product.
- Customer Satisfaction, zero customer complaints, measured daily from customer communications and interactions
- Employee Satisfaction, zero employee complaints, measured daily from employee interviews, communications, and interactions
- better that 90% on-time delivery performance
- zero Quality issues raised by the customer
- Achieve financial performance goals